Type of application
  1. Type of application
  2. Your details
  3. Contact details
  4. Organisation details
  5. Review
  6. Consent and declaration

Type of application

Have you applied for a Victorian Working with Children Check before?
Do you need an Employee or Volunteer Check?

If you have not yet arranged volunteer child-related work with any organisation, please apply after doing so.