Estate agent complaint

Qualifier questions


  1. Questions
  2. Your details
  3. Estate agent details
  4. Problem/evidence details
  5. Review and submit


All fields are required unless marked optional. 

Have you contacted the Estate Agents Resolution Service about this matter?

The Estate Agents Resolution Service may be able to offer advice about your dispute before you lodge your complaint.  Please contact us on 1300 737 030, or overseas callers can contact us on +61 3 8684 0742.

Has the Real Estate Agent advised you of its procedures for resolving complaints and disputes?
Have you spoken or written to the Real Estate Agent in an attempt to solve the problem?

The Estate Agents Resolution Service is unable to conciliate complaints until you have contacted the real estate agent about the problem. If, after you have contacted the agent, you feel that our assistance is required, please feel free to contact us again.

Have you lodged this complaint with the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) or a court?

Consumer Affairs Victoria (CAV) is not able to intervene in the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) or court process. If an application has already been made in relation to this dispute, then CAV is unable to intervene and conciliate.